Lindsay H., over at Bites and Balance nominated us for a Liebster award!
This award is given from bloggers to bloggers that have smaller followings to help promote their blog and get their names out there!
Once you are nominated, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Answer the 10 Liebster questions give to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Select 10 blogs with a small following to nominate for the award
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- Link back to your nominator
- Inform each of your nominees of your nomination
Thanks Lindsay for the nom! Be sure to check out Lindsay’s great tips for exercise, eating healthy and in moderation.
Here are Lindsay’s Liebster Questions:
- If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?
Korea, because the StateEat Kitchen kids are adopted from there and we’ve never been.
2. Are you a cat or dog person? Or just not a pet person?
Dog. We just don’t get cats.
3. What is your daily breakfast routine?
Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla, with some fresh fruit, sprinkled with homemade granola. Yes. Every. Single. Day.
4. What is your favorite go-to summer recipe?
That’s a hard one, we have so many. Bruschetta or tomatoes caprese are both easy and delish and make a weekly appearance in the summer.
5. Where do you go or what do you to do relax and de-stress?
To the gym to either lift weights or do yoga.
6. What workout fad have you been itching to try?
Body Barre. Looks fun and will bring us right back to those ballet classes from our youth.
7. What was your favorite television show as a child?
The Brady Bunch. Marcia, Marcia Marcia! Pork chops and applesauce!
8. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
Oooh, getting HDR here (heavy, deep and real). But seriously, we would eliminate hate. The world needs more peace and love.
9. Where/what is your favorite restaurant?
Another tough one but Café Spiaggia in Chicago is one of the first places we went to when we moved here years ago and it is still tops.
10. What’s your favorite tech gadget?
We can do it all (almost) with the iPhone.
Sooooooo, here are our nominations:
- The Impulsive Buy by Marvo
- Simply Delicious
- Baking Blossom by Hannah
- Homemade and Wholesome by Jodi
- Christine Organ – Seeking Grace in the Everyday by Christine
- Travelling Pantry
- Homemade in Hong Kong by Jun and Priscilla
- El Chino Latino Cocina
- Kitchen Report by Kendra
Here are our Liebster Questions:
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Where would you like to travel that you’ve never been?
- What is a killer-good dish that you make that impresses everyone?
- What song whisks you right back to high school when you hear it?
- What is a food or dish you never eat?
- Who has served as a role model for you?
- Name one ingredient you cannot live without.
- What have you discovered about blogging that you didn’t know when you started?
- What is a weird food combination that you love that doesn’t sound appealing but is really delicious?
- What is the last book you read and loved?